President and AKP Chairman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said that “when the time comes, they will leave the responsibility to the young people.” Erdoğan said, “We did not see young people as our backyard,” and expressed his opinion that he did not use discourses such as ‘you will go all out, you will behave like this’ to the young people.
Release: 18:02 – 14 September 2023 Updated:
The highlights of Erdoğan’s statements, speaking at the “Youth Meeting” program held at the Presidential Complex, are as follows:
– “We never said to our young people, ‘You will follow suit, you will behave like this.’ We have strived to support our youth in every aspect of life. For this reason, we put education at the top of our priorities.
– We will foil the campaigns that have been carried out in recent years to destroy our economy and social structure.
“THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN THE 21 YEARS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF NATIONAL STRUGGLE”
– Members of the terrorist organization; We have struggled with the traps of many 5th column members disguised as intellectuals, academics, journalists and politicians. Even what we have experienced in the last 21 years when the AK Party was in power is an example of national struggle in itself.
REACTION TO THE OPPOSITION
– Without shame or boredom, even the rate of 52 percent; They are shameless enough to say that ‘Winning with 52 percent is not winning’. Since not only the existence of these incompetent people but also their words have no effect, we mind our own business.
“WE DID NOT SEE YOUTH AS OUR BACKYARD”
– We did not see young people as our backyard. We have always seen young people as our companions to whom we will entrust our trust. “We will leave the responsibility of serving the country entirely to you when the time comes.”
You May Be Interested In“Go back” video from Erdoğan, who tells doctors “If they go, let them go”