DECRYPTION – About fifty former participants of the romance program produced by Studio 89 for M6 took part in our survey by giving their opinion on what they experienced. Results and revelations.
When it was launched in November 2016 on M6, “Married at First Sight” was presented as a social experiment reinforced with scientific backing. Adapted from the Danish format “Gift Ved Første Blik”, the program is unique in its process: after an in-depth study of personality tests, experts (psychologists, sexologists and sociologists) form the couples whose compatibility seems to them the strongest. . Based on this expertise, singles must agree to meet their significant other for the first time on their wedding day with friends and family. A moving mode of operation that fascinates viewers in France as in many other countries in the world.
Read alsoMarried at first sight: does the experience work in other countries?
On the occasion of the launch of season 7 of “Married at first sight”, we contacted all the former participants of the M6 program by asking them six questions:
- Was your participation a positive experience?
- Were you satisfied with the editing of the episodes and the rendering of your story?
- Did you have trouble recovering from this experience?
- Looking back, do you regret your participation?
- Based on your experience, would you advise a loved one to participate in the show?
- If you had to do it again, would you take part?
Fifty of them agreed to answer, openly…