With Russel Crow as headliner, The Vatican Exorcist snatch third place from a podium still dominated by the interstellar adventures of Chris Pratt and Super Mario Bros..
The third episode of Guardians of the Galaxy of the universe Marvel, remained at the top of the box office in France for its second week in theaters, despite a sharp drop in admissions, according to figures published on Wednesday by CBO Box-Office. The Adventures of Intergalactic Mercenaries attracted more than 700,000 viewers this week, or more than two million in total, despite a 47% drop from the previous week.
The animated film derived from the cult video game Super Mario Bros. remains in second position for its sixth week in theaters, with 230,470 spectators. The blockbuster has more than six million admissions in France. For its part the horror film The Vatican Exorcist headlining the Oscar-winning actor Russell Croweentered the third step of the podium with 155,555 spectators for its first week of broadcast.
Down 49% from the previous week, The Three Musketeers – D’Artagnan the first part of a diptych produced by Pathé with Francois Civil in D’Artagnan, are in fourth position with 123,014 spectators. In fifth place, Hawaiithird film by Melissa Drigeard (Never the first night ), made a timid entry into fifth position with 71,825 viewers for its first week of broadcast.
Read alsoBox office France: Guardians of the Galaxy 3 dethrones Super Mario Bros
1. Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 – 705,970 entries (2,029,094 entries in two weeks) – 611 copies
2. Super Mario Bros. The film – 230,470 entries (6,649,836 entries in six weeks) – 856 copies
3. The Vatican Exorcist – 155,555 entries (new) – 319 copies
4. The Three Musketeers – D’Artagnan – 123,014 entries (3,097,201 entries in six weeks) – 691 copies
5. Hawaii – 71,825 entries (new) – 464 copies