Kılıçdaroğlu: We started a journey with İmamoğlu and Yavaş
Addressing the citizens waiting for him in front of the CHP Headquarters, Presidential candidate and CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu said, “We set out with Ekrem İmamoğlu and Mansur Yavaş. We want to live in peace and live together.”
CHP leader Kılıçdaroğlu, who is a presidential candidate, called out to the citizens waiting for him in front of the CHP Headquarters, where he came after the Six-Table Meeting held at the Felicity Party Headquarters.
Before Kılıçdaroğlu’s speech, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ekrem İmamoğlu and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş were called to the stage as vice presidents.
“WE WANT TO LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE”
Kılıçdaroğlu then took the floor and said:
* “We set out on a journey with Ekrem İmamoğlu and Mansur Yavaş. We want to live in peace, to live together.
* Today, I am here as a representative of change rather than a candidate. I am with you as the spokesperson of a long-term effort and a common mind knitted with self-sacrifice. I and our alliance are committed to governing this country with wisdom, virtue and merit. Not just me, 84 million candidates.
* I am a candidate to see smiling faces again. I’m up for more than just winning an election. I am a candidate to overcome fears, reconcile the resentful, and bring abundance to the tables. Everyone who will go to vote, we will act to change this country.
* I am a candidate to win hearts, relieve anxiety, overcome fears, reconcile the resentful and bring blessings to the tables.
* But not only me, every citizen, everyone who will go to vote is a candidate to change for the life they deserve.
* I came from a long journey… Along the way, I filled my bag with the stories of the people of this beautiful country… Their faces, voices, and longings became my compass. Now I’m running with them. We want to change this order, which they call us destiny.
“DO YOU KNOW WHO CAN CANDIDATES?”
* Do you know who the candidates are? I was a guest of İbrahim, whose electricity was cut off in Ankara. Mr. Ibrahim is a candidate. I visited the family of Rıdvan, a miner who lost his life in the Bartın mining disaster. Emrullah, son of the late Rıdvan, is the candidate. I hugged Emine Şenyaşar, who was on watch for her child in Şanlıurfa. Emine is a candidate.
* On February 8, in Hatay Samandağ, ‘I have my mother, brother and father inside. They make a sound, there is heat in the thermal camera, but there is no equipment to enter,’ is our young candidate who cried out to us. All earthquake victims are candidates.
* This is the beginning of a total change, we will give back to the people what was stolen from the people. Together we will win. I’m not the candidate, the candidate is all of us. I told you we’re starting. My dear people, thank you, here we go.”