The PSG striker (23) joins his evening teammates Griezmann and Giroud in this prestigious top 10.
At only 23 years old, Kylian Mbappé entered the top 10 of the best scorers in the history of the Blues,Thursday against Austria with a 28th goal scored, the total achieved by Youri Djorkaeff at the end of his international career.
The star striker of Paris SG joined the ranking of the ten best French fireworks on the evening of his 58th selection.
He is now two lengths behind Just Fontaine and Jean-Pierre Papin (30 goals), and three points behind Zinédine Zidane, credited with 31 goals from 1994 to 2006.
Among the players in activity, he is preceded by Karim Benzema (37 goals), package in September, and by Antoine Griezmann (42) and Olivier Giroud (48), the two offensive players with whom he is associated Thursday against Austria in League of Nations.
Ranking of the best scorers in history in the France team:
1. Thierry Henry: 51 goals, from 1997 to 2010
2. Olivier Giroud: 49 goals, since 2011
3. Antoine Griezmann: 42 goals since 2014
4. Michel Platini: 41 goals, from 1976 to 1986
5. Karim Benzema: 37 goals, since 2007
6. David Trezeguet: 34 goals, from 1998 to 2008
7. Zinedine Zidane: 31 goals, from 1994 to 2006
8. Just Fontaine: 30 goals, from 1953 to 1960
. Jean-Pierre Papin: 30 goals, from 1986 to 1994
10. Youri Djorkaeff: 28 goals, from 1994 to 2002
. Kylian Mbappé: 28 goals, since 2017