Speaking during his visit to Manavgat District Headquarters, CHP Chairman Özgür Özel said, “Vampires have set their eyes on it and intend to suck the blood of Manavgat. There is a place called Ulualan in Manavgat. An area of 3600 acres. Hey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan… Your two ministers are talking about that area, they are talking about it, they want to divide it among themselves. Your two ministers will build a big hotel there; They want to suck the blood of Manavgat by sharing it among the two ministers, one of whom is the previous one and the other of whom is the current one. “If you keep silent about this plunder, it means you are a partner,” he said.
CHP Chairman Özgür Özel came to Manavgat District Presidency after Antalya Provincial Presidency, within the scope of his visits to Antalya.
Speaking at the podium set up here, Özel said:
* We came here today with 130 members of our parliament to hold a parliamentary camp. All elected MPs of the party will stay in Manavgat this evening. For two days, we will talk in Manavgat about the next process, what we will do in local governments in this process, budget negotiations, the opposition in the Parliament, how effectively, how sincerely, how courageously, how solution-oriented we will approach the problems in the country, and how we will all walk to power together in the coming period. .
“WE INVITE EVERYONE TO CHANGE THE GOVERNMENT”
* We cannot say ‘This is our home, no one should come’. We open the doors wide. Let those who are in trouble or in trouble come. Those who work in hotels in the summer and are unemployed in the winter should come to their father’s house. Let the unemployed come to their father’s house. Let the producer whose citrus fruit remains in his branch come to his father’s house.
* Manavgat’s banana producers who are in trouble should come to their father’s house. Let the poor come. Let the teachers come. Let the officers come. Let the tradesmen come. Because this is our home. The title deed belongs neither to me nor to anyone else… The title deed belongs to one person, Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. We invite you to support the Republican People’s Party and change the government together.
“VAMPIRES HAVE THEIR EYES ON MANAVGAT”
* There is a situation that makes everyone in Manavgat uncomfortable. Vampires are looking forward to sucking the blood of Manavgat. Hey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, we will tell you something from Manavgat. If you know this and keep silent, you are an accomplice. If you don’t know, if you don’t stop it immediately, then I, Manavgat, and Antalya will have both hands on your shoulders, just know that.
“THEY WANT TO EXCHANG BETWEEN THEM”
* There is a place called Ulualan in Manavgat. An area of 3600 acres. This area is for the benefit of Manavgat; Tourists come in the summer and leave in the winter, the hotels do not work, most of them are closed, something needs to be done there for winter tourism, health tourism, sports tourism so that it does not close and that area should remain in the use of Manavgat. Both CHP, AKP and MHP members want this, but two ministers; Hey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan… Your two ministers are talking about that area, they are talking about it, they want to divide it among themselves.
“THEY SUCK THE BLOOD OF MANAVGAT”
* First they made a plan, we applied, the plan was cancelled. Now they have adapted the plan to the book again and they want to bring it back again. Your two ministers will build a big hotel there; They want to suck the blood of Manavgat by sharing it among the two ministers, one of whom is the previous one and the other of whom is the current one.
“IF YOU ARE SILENT IN THIS PLOY, YOU TOO ARE A PARTNER”
* Look, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, call and ask about this. Ask the AK Party’s Manavgat District Chairman. Let Mr. Devlet call and ask MHP’s District Chairman. All non-governmental organizations, professional chambers, and chamber presidents who voted for the People’s Alliance in Manavgat are also against this work. All of Manavgat is against. If you keep silent about this plunder, it means you are a partner. Don’t be silent, prevent this.