In Kayseri, an indictment was prepared with the demand for life sentences for the singer Metin Işık, who was released under judicial control after being arrested after an armed fight between two neighboring groups, in which 5 people were injured, and his pending wife Gülbahar Işık and his imprisoned son Mustafa Işık.
The incident occurred on the evening of August 15 last year, in Yıldırım Beyazıt District of Melikgazi district. An argument broke out between the singer Metin Işık and his son Mustafa Işık and the group living in the same neighborhood with which they were at odds. Meanwhile, the group opened fire with a shotgun from the spot where Metin Işık and his son were located.
Naile D., Yusuf Memduh S., Sema A., Kader S. and Emine A., who were hit by the pellets from the gun, were injured. After the incident, singer Metin Işık, his wife Gülbahar Işık and his son Mustafa Işık were detained.
Metin Işık and his son were arrested by the judge on duty at the courthouse where they were transferred; Gülbahar Işık was released on condition of judicial control. Metin Işık, whose detention was investigated at the prosecution stage, was also released in September.
On the other hand, it was stated that 2 rifles were found at the scene and Metin Işık himself delivered one of the weapons to the law enforcement officers.
CLAIM HAS BEEN DONE
The investigation carried out by the Kayseri Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office against Metin Işık, his son and his wife was completed and an indictment was issued. In the indictment sent to the Kayseri 4th High Criminal Court, prisoner Mustafa Işık was sentenced to life imprisonment for intentionally attempting to kill, 1 year to 3 years for “injuring with a gun,” and 4 months to 3 years for damaging property.
Metin Işık, on the other hand, was sentenced to life imprisonment for the crime of willfully instigating murder, from 1 year to 3 years for the crime of intentionally instigating injury with a gun, and from 6 months to 3 years for the crime of threatening with a gun. A life sentence was also requested for Gülbahar Işık on the charge of ‘deliberately inciting to kill’.
“WE DRIVED US”
In the statement of Metin Işık in the indictment, “They were using . They were provoking us. I have a bride and a daughter. That’s why I said we were uncomfortable and warned. They said, ‘No one can stop us’. When my son heard this word, he fired 3-4 shots with a rifle. I held the rifle so it wouldn’t shoot me. I did not shoot,” he said.
Mustafa Işık, on the other hand, said, “I shot towards the ground in order to scare them. I got turned on because they cursed me, my mom and dad. It was stated that my father did not say, ‘Shoot my son, I’ll take care of you inside.’ DHA